Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation

От Josef Šimánek
Тема Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
po 9. 11. 2020 v 21:35 odesílatel Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> napsal:

> On 2020-Nov-09, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
> > > If you have suggestion on how to improve the new format, I'm sure we can
> > > discuss that.  It seems pretty clear to me that we're not going back to
> > > the old format.
> >
> > Improve it by going back to old format. Not sure why that is not open to
> > discussion?
>
> Because the old format had problems.

The new format has problems as well. I was thinking about reviving old
format conditionally (based on css media queries) to wide screens, and
use current format on mobile-like screen widths.

But it is not clear for me what exactly was the problem with the old
format. Is there any discussion anyone can point me to to ensure I'll
not just revive the old problems, but improve the overall situation?

Сообщение: Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Сообщение: Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation