Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?UTF-8?B?Sm9zZWYgxaBpbcOhbmVr?= <josef.simanek@gmail.com> writes:
> But it is not clear for me what exactly was the problem with the old
> format. Is there any discussion anyone can point me to to ensure I'll
> not just revive the old problems, but improve the overall situation?

The primary discussion threads for this change were

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/9326.1581457869%40sss.pgh.pa.us

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/8691.1586798003%40sss.pgh.pa.us

There are a lot of older threads about content (not layout) deficiencies
in our docs that were practically impossible to fix under the old format;
here's one:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/158110996889.1089.4224139874633222837%40wrigleys.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Сообщение: Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation