Re: [BUGS] BUG #14833: Row security policies using session variablecan be circumvented

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14833: Row security policies using session variablecan be circumvented
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

Bug reference:      14833
Logged by:          Ivo Limmen
Email address:      ivo@limmen.org
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.8
Operating system:   Linux Mint 18.2

​FTR, this was originally sent to -bugs via email (as opposed to the online form) and responded to there.  Closed as not being a code bug though this report and my personal opinion suggest the potential for documentation improvement.

To get the desired behavior "FORCE ROW LEVEL SECURITY" should be set on the table (and, I think, don't have the table owned by a superuser).

David J.