Re: [BUGS] Old row version in hot chain become visible after a freeze

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [BUGS] Old row version in hot chain become visible after a freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Okay, I have pushed this patch now backpatched to all branches since
> 9.3, after staring at this code for way too long.

By the way, as a side-effect of this commit, heapam.c has gone from
76.6% covered to 78.6% covered; in particular, FreezeMultiXactId() has
gone from absolutely not touched at all to having about half its lines
covered; also some newly covered paths in heap_prepare_freeze_tuple.
It's not a huge increase, but it's a start.  IMO we need some more test
cases to cover a few more branches here ...