Re: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Meirav Rath <meirav.rath@imperva.com> wrote:
Those big grown-up companies, they use Oracle, or SQL Server, or MySQL.

​Given the number of person-hours expended every year for the past 13 years (and that's just the 8, 9  and 10 series releases) on improving PostgreSQL​ money is flowing in from somewhere.

I don't know the particulars of the people asking the questions so I take an approach that works for me - learning.  I enjoying learning and in return when helping people I try to provide learning in addition to solutions.  You got your solution and are welcome to forget that how the order of entries in pg_hba.conf influences its behavior - I won't be offended, and likely won't even know unless you ask a similar question again in the near future.

Oh, and I'm not sure it was intentional, but I enjoyed the irony of the wording and spelling that you choose to use when making your rant about grown-up companies.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins