Re: [GENERAL] RETURNS SETOF RECORD with 1 column

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [GENERAL] RETURNS SETOF RECORD with 1 column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday, July 27, 2017, Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo.romano@notorand.it> wrote:
The main difference is that with RETURNS SETOF RECORD I still get the
"usual"(tm) function argument list in the usual place: between two
parentheses.
It's a matter of style. And a consistent one.
But I still don't get the point for not having it for a single column.

Docs say: " When there are OUT or INOUT parameters, the RETURNS clause can be omitted. ". Sounds like you should you do just that.

David J.