Re: [NOVICE] Finding Release Dates for next Postgres?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Finding Release Dates for next Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:20 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2017-09-29 at 12:53 +0000, Stephen Froehlich wrote:
> I'm in the middle of rebuilding a server, and while I have heard rumors that
> PostgreSQL 10 is due for release next week, I can't find official information
> on that anywhere ... where does one go for actual pending release date
> information?

​​Homepage -> Pending Releases (small link on the right side).

The planned release date is Oct 5th.

The Oct 5th date hasn't been memorialized there, it just says 3rd quarter.  Given the dynamic nature of software releases asking here for up-to-date planning estimates seems reasonable.

Dave

Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] Finding Release Dates for next Postgres?
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] Finding Release Dates for next Postgres?