Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt

От Steve Baldwin
Тема Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Vik,

I'm not sure why this should be the default when it is easy to override the default via a psqrc file. If you know enough to do it, you can. Otherwise I don't think it adds any value as a default since a novice user isn't going to know what */!/? means. Maybe I'm missing something.

-1 from me.