Re: 'Data Output' tab has No Horizontal Scrolling

От John Zhang
Тема Re: 'Data Output' tab has No Horizontal Scrolling
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you Bruce for pointing this out. Have a good day!

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:16 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Wed, Jul  1, 2020 at 04:15:00PM -0400, John Zhang wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> When I tried to SELECT a long list of fields of a table, I noticed there is a
> vertical scrolling bar but NO horizontal one is seen.
>
> The PC:  Windows 10 64bit
>
> Postgres on AWS:
> PostgreSQL 10.6 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.3 20140911
> (Red Hat 4.8.3-9), 64-bit
>
> pgAdmin 4 version:  4.18
>  Tried to uninstall pgAdmin 4.23
>  The previous one was deleted and the new latest ver was installed.
>  However, pgAdmin 4 still directs to the old version
>  Question: How to disable the wen app to use the newly installed one? Or how to
> uninstall completely and install the desired version correctly so that it can
> be used ?

For PGAdmin support, see:

        https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

or email
        pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             https://enterprisedb.com

Yours sincerely,

John Zhang

От: CRISTINA ASENJO CUELLAR
Сообщение: move postgrest installation
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: move postgrest installation