Re: move postgrest installation

От Ron
Тема Re: move postgrest installation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
PostgreSQL is a set of programs which get installed.  The databases are created and then populated with your data.

Are you really asking about how to move the databases?  If so, then (first shut down postgres, of course), copy the files in /var/lib/pgsql/data to /datos/postgres and then update postgresql.conf, and whatever startup file defines PGDATA.