Possible Bug: pgAdmin3 , OSX multi monitor quirk.

От mark
Тема Possible Bug: pgAdmin3 , OSX multi monitor quirk.
Дата
Re: Possible Bug: pgAdmin3 , OSX multi monitor quirk.  (John Abraham <jea@hbaspecto.com>)
Re: Possible Bug: pgAdmin3 , OSX multi monitor quirk.  (greenpm <pgreen@bottomline.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

apologies if I'm not getting the UI terms right. However, I am able to reproduce this fairly consistently.

machine: MacbookPro11,2
OSX: OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)
kernel: Darwin 14.1.0
pgAdmin3: 1.20.0

(not complied from source, installed from dmg file linked on pgadmin.org)

Steps to reproduce:
1. have multiple monitors attached prior to launching pgAdmin3. (in my case two external dispalys in addition ), non-mirrored mode.
2. launch pgadmin3
3. connect to a database.
4. click SQL query button: ("execute arbitrary sql queries" is the tool tip)
5. the query window will launch in a 'broken' manner. The query window launches in some full screen mode that isn't the standard full screen mode, e.g. it can't be exited in the same fashion and keeps the top bar visible. however the  red orange green buttons and associcated program bar are missing.

disconnecting and reconnecting the external displays fixes the issue until reboot.

unsure if this is an OSX quirk or something related to pgAdmin3.

thanks,

-Mark