Re: Questions of the privileges to use the pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function. Thanks.

От Aaron
Тема Re: Questions of the privileges to use the pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I need to give other users access to a function that someone must
be superuser to execute I write a security definer function.
See: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-createfunction.html
Also: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-postgresecurity/index.html
  Using the security definer

Think if is like sudo for a db.