Questions of the privileges to use the pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function. Thanks.

От leaf_yxj
Тема Questions of the privileges to use the pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Guys. I got one problem. I need to give some of the non-super users( kind
of dba) to get the privileges
to can cancel other users's query, DML.  After I granted the execute on
pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function to them, they still get
the error message as follows when they call these two function :

ERROR : must be superuser to signal other server processes.

QUestion : is it possible to make the non superuser to have these two
privileges??

Thanks.

Regards.

Grace