Re: Questions of the privileges to use the pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function. Thanks.

От leaf_yxj
Тема Re: Questions of the privileges to use the pg_cancel_backend and pg_terminate_backend function. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Aaron: thanks. I tried the security definer. it works well as follows :

CREATE FUNCTION kill_process(integer) RETURNS boolean AS 'select
pg_cancel_backend($1);' LANGUAGE SQL SECURITY DEFINER;

---- One more question about this function : if non-super user get the
execute this function, he/her will have privilege to kill all the processes
which belong to the postgresql process. How can we avoid that happing.

Thanks.

Grace