Re: Is it considered good practice to use stored procedures for most tasks?

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Is it considered good practice to use stored procedures for most tasks?
Дата
Re: Is it considered good practice to use stored procedures formost tasks?  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-novice
For sure do not allow your application to touch directly tables, use views and sp, lately I'm abandoning views for table functions.