Re: Pg_cron issue

От SOzcn
Тема Re: Pg_cron issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
P.S. Check your times on the server and PostgreSQL. You can have a time difference. Check your PostgreSQL Configuration file too. Have a nice day.

SOzcn <selahattinozcnma@gmail.com>, 20 Haz 2024 Per, 23:51 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Hello,

Why do you need pg_cron for partition? You can use pg_partman for partitioning. Do you mean index and vacuum maintenance steps?
If you doing index maintenance, all of them have it anyway. The partitioning indexes belong to main table mostly, if you created indexes only partitioning tables I would advise you to drop them and make it with main table.

Can you give details? Have a nice day.

Achilleas Mantzios <a.mantzios@cloud.gatewaynet.com>, 20 Haz 2024 Per, 19:47 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Στις 20/6/24 16:04, ο/η Sathish Reddy έγραψε:
> Hi
>   We have configure partition maintenance from pg_cron but it not ran
> and no log from cron.job_run_details.

check your kern.log for any processes killed by OOM killer

--
Achilleas Mantzios
  IT DEV - HEAD

От: SOzcn
Сообщение: Re: Pg_cron issue
От: Nisarg Patel
Сообщение: Re: need help on pg_cron setup for partition