Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here is the new Patch with the bug fixes and the New Patch with the Index in place performance results.

I just want to point this out because I still can't believe the numbers. In reference to the old patch:
The new patch without the index suffers a 41.68% slow down, while the new patch with the index has a 95.18% speed up!

Best Regards,
Mark Rofail
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays