Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
However, there is a bug that prevented me from testing the third scenario, I assume there's an issue of incompatible types problem since the right operand type is anyelement and the supporting procedures expect anyarray.
I am working on debugging it right now.

I have also solved the bug that prevented me from performance testing the New Patch with the Index in place.

Here is a summary of the results:

A-  Original Patch
DELETE Average Execution time = 3.508 ms
UPDATE Average Execution time = 3.239 ms

B- New Patch
DELETE Average Execution time = 4.970 ms
UPDATE Average Execution time = 4.170 ms

C- With Index
DELETE Average Execution time = 0.169 ms
UPDATE Average Execution time = 0.147 ms

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays