Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-07-24 23:08, Mark Rofail wrote:
> Here is the new Patch with the bug fixes and the New Patch with the
> in place performance results.
>
> I just want to point this out because I still can't believe the
> numbers. In
> reference to the old patch:
> The new patch without the index suffers a 41.68% slow down, while the
> new
> patch with the index has a 95.18% speed up!

> [elemOperatorV4.patch]

This patch doesn't apply to HEAD at the moment ( e2c8100e6072936 ).

Can you have a look?

thanks,

Erik Rijkers

patching file doc/src/sgml/ref/create_table.sgml
Hunk #1 succeeded at 816 with fuzz 3.
patching file src/backend/access/gin/ginarrayproc.c
patching file src/backend/utils/adt/arrayfuncs.c
patching file src/backend/utils/adt/ri_triggers.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 2650.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 2694.
src/backend/utils/adt/ri_triggers.c.rej
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_amop.h
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_operator.h
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h
patching file src/test/regress/expected/arrays.out
patching file src/test/regress/expected/opr_sanity.out
patching file src/test/regress/sql/arrays.sql

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays