Re: shm

От Imre Samu
Тема Re: shm
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> So when I run out of shm in Kubernetes because of the 64MB limit, what is actually causing it to run out?

on (postgres) docker it is a frequent problem and documented .. and the result is a simple ERROR ...  :(
"Also note that the default /dev/shm size for containers is 64MB. If the shared memory is exhausted you will encounter ERROR: could not resize shared memory segment . . . : No space left on device. You will want to pass --shm-size=256MB for example to docker run, or alternatively in docker-compose"

best,
 Imre