Re: Reg. Restore

От Matheus de Oliveira
Тема Re: Reg. Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Venakata Ramana <ramana.pls@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

---> You should update to 9.1.9.

Recently I updated to 9.1.5. I will do in near future.

Recently??? 9.1.5 was released more then one year ago... =/

--> How are you doing this restore? Is it from a dump? Are you using or could you use custom format?

I am pg_restore using for restoring the backup which created using pg_dump.

If you don't show how you are doing that, nobody will be able to help you.

--> That is odd. Perhaps your indexes are bloat or you don't have proper statics on your tables?! Please, give us the EXPLAIN ANALYZE of the queries with and without the indexes (you could use [2]), and run ANALYZE on the table before it.

I used [2] option.

With Index, and With out Index came in White Color.

In this nDl and Nqr are query Plans i pasted. Please go through that.
Suggest me whether i am doing in correct way or not.

I'm not going there to search for your plans, you could help people to help you and pasted it here by yourself. Also, as Kevin suggested, this subject should be on another thread in performance list.