Re: Cascade streaming replication + wal_files - Pgsql 9.2

От Patrick B
Тема Re: Cascade streaming replication + wal_files - Pgsql 9.2
Дата
Re: Cascade streaming replication + wal_files - Pgsql 9.2  (Sameer Kumar <sameer.kumar@ashnik.com>)
Список pgsql-general
ok...

I'll archive the wal_files locally on slave01, and then send them to slave02 every 10 minutes, for example. This will be done by rsync or something else.

I'll have still the problem with timeline, and slave02 won't be able to become a master in the future.

Is that right?

Сообщение: Re: Cascade streaming replication + wal_files - Pgsql 9.2
Сообщение: Re: Cascade streaming replication + wal_files - Pgsql 9.2