Re: BUG #15834: Cannot install npgsql driver

От Fahar Abbas
Тема Re: BUG #15834: Cannot install npgsql driver
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tshepo Motsoeneng!

Can you please retry npgsql v3.2.6-1 driver with Stack Builder on OS X?

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:55 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15834
Logged by:          Tshepo Motsoeneng
Email address:      tshepo.motsoeneng@palota.co.za
PostgreSQL version: 11.3
Operating system:   macOS Mojave

When I attempt to install the npgsql v3.2.6-1 driver Stack Builder downloads
the file and then I get the error "Checksum verification failed for:
edb_npgsql.zip! Deleting file ...".

Is there somewhere or another way to get this file? It's the only package
that fails to install and I suspect that it's the reason my dotnet
application is failing during DB migration.

--
Fahar Abbas
QMG