Re: Test suite fails on macOS after update to 9.6.13 and 11.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Test suite fails on macOS after update to 9.6.13 and 11.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Matthew Bauer <mjbauer95@gmail.com> writes:
> The postgresql updates to 9.6.13 and 11.3 ends up breaking tests on my macOS machine. The log is attached, but it
lookslike a serious issue that may require significant changes. Here is the full build log for 11.3:
> https://nix-cache.s3.amazonaws.com/log/8ip66iqpchrqq77l7f4ccrrks5zh1bav-postgresql-11.3.drv
<https://nix-cache.s3.amazonaws.com/log/8ip66iqpchrqq77l7f4ccrrks5zh1bav-postgresql-11.3.drv>

It's been awhile since I tried to work on a Mac that has System Integrity
Protection turned on, but I think that SIP causes "make check" to fail
in more or less this way, because (for no defensible reason) it strips
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH from the environment that's passed down to psql,
causing failure to find the right libpq.dylib file.

If you don't wish to turn off SIP, a workaround is to do "make install"
before "make check".

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15841: Creating new database and collate error
От: Fahar Abbas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15834: Cannot install npgsql driver