Re: BUG #15833: defining a comment on a domain constraint fails withwrong OID

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15833: defining a comment on a domain constraint fails withwrong OID
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 02:42:33PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Well, it wouldn't be a problem to do a syscache lookup and then use
> the type from contypid, no?  It seems to me that it would be more
> consistent to just add a pg_domain_constraint_ownercheck() in aclchk.c
> as all the syscache lookups happen their for all the other objects
> types.  What do you think?

Attached is what I have in mind.  There are already tests at the
bottom of constraints.source checking for comments on both table and
domain constraints, so my proposal is to run them with a dedicated
role.  What do you think?
--
Michael

Вложения