cannot get Debugger to install on 9.2 on Win7 x-64

От Tim Romano
Тема cannot get Debugger to install on 9.2 on Win7 x-64
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I followed the steps to enable the debugger:

1. Modified the postgresql.conf file as directed shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugin_debugger.dll'
2. Stopped and restarted the database service.
3. Ran CREATE EXTENSION pldbgapi in the database where I'm writing the functions. It reported success.

But the debug option does show up in the Tools menu, nor does it appear in the treeview's context-menu when I right-click on a function-name.

What can I do to troubleshoot?

Thanks