Re: PgAgent 3.3.0 batch scripts on windows always get status failed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAgent 3.3.0 batch scripts on windows always get status failed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Bastiaan Olij <bastiaan@basenlily.me> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I don't think that will work, yes it will get the proper rc value but it
> still leaves succeeded set to false. It needs inclusion of a check to
> see if rc==0 and if so set succeeded to true provided that a successful
> script indeed returns an error level of 0 (which I think it should).

Yeah, of course it is somewhat more complex than that. I've attached a
patch thats seems to work for me.

> And yes, if you could send me a new binary then we are able to test this
> swiftly. We do currently use the enterprisedb distributable so I'm
> taking the assumption I'll be able to just drop the new .exe in place of
> the old for this.

Thanks - I'll send you a link to an updated executable off-list.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company