Re: [ADMIN] How to get detailed query execution statistics for eachalgebra operator or primitive

От Keith
Тема Re: [ADMIN] How to get detailed query execution statistics for eachalgebra operator or primitive
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Not sure if this does what you're looking for, but take a look at PoWA

http://dalibo.github.io/powa/

If you use the extra extensions it provides, it can provide some pretty detailed query statistics.

If that doesn't do it, there is the commercial product Vividcortex you can try out that does some pretty detailed query profiling.

https://www.vividcortex.com/

Keith