[ADMIN] How to get detailed query execution statistics for each algebraoperator or primitive

От Tiago Kepe
Тема [ADMIN] How to get detailed query execution statistics for each algebraoperator or primitive
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I need to obtain statical information (execution time, main memory footprint and so on) for every single algebra operator or primitive from a query on PostgreSQL

I get those statistics using the Trace statement of MonetDB -> https://www.monetdb.org/Documentation/Manuals/SQLreference/Trace

But, I've researched a lot on PostgreSQL and I couldn't find any straightforward method like in MonetDB. In which when a query is executed with the Trace statement some pre-defined statistics are registered into the sys.tracelog table for every single primitive of that query. I wish something similar on PostgreSQL. I have seen the explain statement, but I need a detailed output for each primitive of a query like on MonetDB.

--
Best regards,
Tiago Rodrigo Kepe