Re: [ADMIN] upgrade path from PG 8.3 to PG 9.5

От Keith
Тема Re: [ADMIN] upgrade path from PG 8.3 to PG 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:39 PM, ghiureai <isabella.ghiurea@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
Hi List,
we still have 2 hosts  running the old PG 8.3  version, we finally agreed to move to PG9.5, please advise what will be  the process for this upgrade ? the db size  for upgrade is 500GB(  with 4 table spaces on # volumes)
( do I need to move first to PG9.0 and next move up?)
Isabella