[ADMIN] upgrade path from PG 8.3 to PG 9.5

От ghiureai
Тема [ADMIN] upgrade path from PG 8.3 to PG 9.5
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] upgrade path from PG 8.3 to PG 9.5  (Keith <keith@keithf4.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi List,
we still have 2 hosts  running the old PG 8.3  version, we finally
agreed to move to PG9.5, please advise what will be  the process for
this upgrade ? the db size  for upgrade is 500GB(  with 4 table spaces
on # volumes)
( do I need to move first to PG9.0 and next move up?)
Isabella