От Peter Smith
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 11:42 PM Euler Taveira <euler@eulerto.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 10, 2021, at 5:19 AM, Peter Smith wrote:
>
> AFAIK this is the latest patch available, but FYI it no longer applies
> cleanly on HEAD.
>
> Peter, the last patch is broken since f3b141c4825. I'm still working on it for
> the next CF. I already addressed the points suggested by Amit in his last
> review; however, I'm still working on a cache for evaluating expression as
> suggested by Andres. I hope to post a new patch soon.

Is there any ETA for your new patch?

In the interim can you rebase the old patch just so it builds and I can try it?

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: array_cat anycompatible change is breaking xversion upgrade tests (v14 release notes)
Сообщение: Re: array_cat anycompatible change is breaking xversion upgrade tests (v14 release notes)