От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Re: row filtering for logical replication  ("Euler Taveira" <euler@eulerto.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 5:33 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 11:42 PM Euler Taveira <euler@eulerto.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, May 10, 2021, at 5:19 AM, Peter Smith wrote:
> >
> > AFAIK this is the latest patch available, but FYI it no longer applies
> > cleanly on HEAD.
> >
> > Peter, the last patch is broken since f3b141c4825. I'm still working on it for
> > the next CF. I already addressed the points suggested by Amit in his last
> > review; however, I'm still working on a cache for evaluating expression as
> > suggested by Andres. I hope to post a new patch soon.
>
> Is there any ETA for your new patch?
>
> In the interim can you rebase the old patch just so it builds and I can try it?

I have rebased the patch so that you can try it out. The main thing I
have done is to remove changes in worker.c and created a specialized
function to create estate for pgoutput.c as I don't think we need what
is done in worker.c.

Euler, do let me know if you are not happy with the change in pgoutput.c?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения