[pgadmin-support] python version, desktop mode (pgAdmin4)

От Willy-Bas Loos
Тема [pgadmin-support] python version, desktop mode (pgAdmin4)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi, i've just installed pgAdmin4 on ubuntu 14.04 using git (and QT4).
I have 2 newbie questions about it:

I use python3 in my virtualenv, but qmake says "Python2 detected". (i installed libqt4-dev with apt-get, so not within the virtualenv, i don't think the latter is possible?)
I have not encountered any problems that i can relate to the deviant python version. So is this actually a bogus message? Or should i create an environment variable like on windows?

Also, the desktop mode still uses the browser. Only it stores my settings in a different file, which is stored in my home dir and without a password. And i have access to the root filesystem.
I hear that on windows, this runs as a desktop application. Is there a possibility to do this for ubuntu?

Cheers,

--
Willy-Bas Loos