Re: BUG #17567: Unable to Set Max_Connection in Postgresql which has replicas

От Poornima Venkatesan
Тема Re: BUG #17567: Unable to Set Max_Connection in Postgresql which has replicas
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

PostgreSQL in our Production environment is configured using primary and
secondary DB servers via Patroni. We have requirement to explicitly to set
Max_Connection as 300 overriding default value. If we set Max_Connections in
postgresql.config, it is getting reset post restart of Patroni.

Please advise us on the steps on how to configure and set Max_Connections in
Replica DB servers.

Thanks & Regards,
Poornima V

Please advise us on the steps on how to configure and set Max_Connections in
Replica DB servers.

This list is meant for reporting bugs only, please send questions like so to pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Сообщение: Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11