Re: BUG #17567: Unable to Set Max_Connection in Postgresql which has replicas

От Mateusz Henicz
Тема Re: BUG #17567: Unable to Set Max_Connection in Postgresql which has replicas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey,
It is not a bug.
If you are using patroni, you should change your parameters in patroni configuration yaml file, so the changes are reflected in your Distributed Configuration Store. If you would look at the Patroni documentation (https://patroni.readthedocs.io/en/latest/SETTINGS.html) you can find a note, that parameters like max_connections are stored in DCS and applied on all Patroni nodes overwriting settings from postgresql.conf. Also if Postgres was bootstrapped by Patroni, postgresql.conf itself should have a note:

# Do not edit this file manually!
# It will be overwritten by Patroni!

Hope it helps.

Cheers,