Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/3/22 11:44, zaphod61 wrote:
> The server version is 2016. The installer is the one listed on the
> postgresql support page.  I think version 12.3 was installed the same
> way but that was before I came into contact with this application

Would be helpful to do:

select version();

to get some clue  of where the install originated from.

I add this because it occurred to me that maybe it was not installed
with this:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

Instead it may be one of EDB's not free versions of Postgres. Mixing
that up would be a mess.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com