[ADMIN] CREATE ANY TABLE privileges, etc

От Don Seiler
Тема [ADMIN] CREATE ANY TABLE privileges, etc
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Good morning,

I've had a request to create a user that can create tables and schemas anywhere in this dev database. I know I could just make that user a SUPERUSER but wondering if there's anything short of that that seems more responsible. Again, this would only be in DEV so I'm not nearly as concerned giving them a superuser, assuming they haven't shown a track record of reckless behavior.

I'm thinking of privileges like Oracle's CREATE ANY TABLE, etc. vs granting them the DBA role.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us