Re: Fix pgstattuple/pgstatindex to use regclass-type as the argument

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Fix pgstattuple/pgstatindex to use regclass-type as the argument
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Rushabh Lathia
<rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@uptime.jp> wrote:
>>
>> (2013/07/18 2:31), Fujii Masao wrote:

>>> Yes, please.
>>

>> Updated docs and code comments, etc. PFA.

Thanks for updating the patch. Committed.

>>> 'make installcheck' failed in my machine.
>>

>> Hmm, it works on my box...
>

> Works for me too.

Hmm... make installcheck still failed on my box. That's because
you added several SELECT queries into sql/pgstattuple.sql, but
you just added only two results into expected/pgstattuple.out.
I corrected the regression test code of pgstattuple.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao