Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Ответы Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 07/18/2013 04:25 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
>>> directive
>>>
>>> Wait, I thought the auto file was going into the conf.d directory?
>>
>> Auto file is going into config directory, but will that make any difference
>> if we have to parse it automatically after postgresql.conf.
>
> Well, I thought that the whole conf.d directory automatically got parsed
> after postgresql.conf.  No?

No, in the previous patch. We needed to set include_dir to 'config' (though
that's the default).

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao