Re: Copying Data from Oracle to PostgreSQL

От marcelo zen
Тема Re: Copying Data from Oracle to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I think you are somewhat confused about how you need to set it up:

ora2pg needs to have access to both Oracle Client and PostgresSQL client in order to talk to the origial (Oracle) and the new (Postgres) database.

This means you don't need to install the software on both servers, in fact you could use it in a third machine (which I recommend).

The setup would look like: