Re: Operator class parameters and sgml docs

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Operator class parameters and sgml docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 4:24 AM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Thank you for patience.  The documentation patch is attached.  I think
> it requires review by native english speaker.

* "...paramaters that controls" should be "...paramaters that control".

* "with set of operator class specific option" should be "with a set
of operator class specific options".

* "The options could be accessible from each support function" should
be "The options can be accessed from other support functions"

(At least I think that that's what you meant)

It's very hard to write documentation like this, even for native
English speakers. I think that it's important to have something in
place, though. The GiST example helps a lot.

--
Peter Geoghegan