Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole[local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole[local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre  (Vitaly V. Voronov <wizard_1024@tut.by>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre  (Vitaly V. Voronov <wizard_1024@tut.by>)
Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre  (Vitaly V. Voronov <wizard_1024@tut.by>)
Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre  (Vitaly V. Voronov <wizard_1024@tut.by>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 12:42 AM, Vitaly V. Voronov <wizard_1024@tut.by> wrote:
> Sorry. I can't do this. Because, 1s - this is production and 2nd - it had been initialized as replica.
> We use 2 server, and this server (with error) now initialized as secondary.
> We use pgpool for switching servers.
> And i posted full log from Postgres logs.
> All other logs is clear.

I won't be able to help you without this information.

--
Peter Geoghegan