Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre

От Vitaly V. Voronov
Тема Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello, Peter.

Sorry for such mailing.

> It would be particularly helpful if you were able to collect a
> coredump, and run "p *debug_query_string" from GDB.

(gdb) p *debug_query_string
$1 = 115 's'

От: Vitaly V. Voronov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15144: *** glibc detected *** postgres: postgres smsconsole [local] SELECT: double free or corruption (!pre