Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on master branch

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on master branch
Дата
Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on masterbranch  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> In short, it looks like the tests added to update.sql by commit
> 2f178441 ("Allow UPDATE to move rows between partitions") lead to this
> failure, since I always hit a problem when update.sql is reached. I
> haven't gone to the trouble of digging any deeper than that just yet.

Without having looked at it in much detail, this seems rather more
likely to be the fault of 2f178441. That was recent enough that it's
easy to believe that I'd be the first to notice it, and actually has
on-disk changes, in the form of ItemPointerSetMovedPartitions().

--
Peter Geoghegan