Re: Instability in partition_prune test?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Instability in partition_prune test?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Apologies if this was already discussed, I didn't see it.  One of my
> animals elver had a one-off failure this morning:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=elver&dt=2018-04-12%2018%3A18%3A05

Yeah, this looks very much like my recent complaint:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1876.1523224471%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Yours is the third case so far.  But we've had little luck reproducing it,
so there's no way to be sure if Rowley's proposed fix helps.  If you can
help test that, please do.