Re: TRACE_SORT defined by default

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: TRACE_SORT defined by default
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:52 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> But the proposal is not to remove the _code_.  The proposal is just to
> remove that "#ifdef" lines that would make it conditionally compilable,
> *if* the symbol that they test weren't always enabled.  In other words,
> turn it from "always compiled, but you can turn it off although nobody
> does" into "always compiled".

Tom suggested that we might want to remove the code as an alternative.
We have two almost-opposite proposals here.

As I said, I think that the way that we think about or define
developer options frames this discussion.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: TRACE_SORT defined by default
Сообщение: Re: TRACE_SORT defined by default