Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:46 PM Kamigishi Rei <iijima.yun@koumakan.jp> wrote:
> The issue manifested again earlier today *after* a REINDEX followed by
> enabling WAL replica logging on the 24th of October. I saved a snapshot
> of the filesystem holding the data directory. Would that be useful for
> further analysis?

Access to the WAL archive would be great. Now might be a good time to
set "log_min_autovacuum_duration=0" in postgresql.conf -- that
information might be very helpful later on. This will appear in the
system logs for PostgreSQL. We'll be particularly interested in the
"page" table, for the obvious reason.

Also, can you please post output of the following on your server:

"select * from pg_settings where setting != boot_val;"

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries