Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Kamigishi Rei
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 29.10.2021 4:50, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> Access to the WAL archive would be great. Now might be a good time to
> set "log_min_autovacuum_duration=0" in postgresql.conf -- that
> information might be very helpful later on. This will appear in the
> system logs for PostgreSQL. We'll be particularly interested in the
> "page" table, for the obvious reason.

It looks like this parameter is named "log_autovacuum_min_duration"
instead. Done.

> Also, can you please post output of the following on your server:
> "select * from pg_settings where setting != boot_val;"

Attached; this was done before the above.

--
K. R.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries