Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Дата
Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Thomas,

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 8:53 AM Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> It passes make check on Unix and Windows, though currently it's
> failing some of the TAP tests for reasons I'm looking into (possibly
> due to bugs in the lower level patches, not sure).

I looked into the regression failures when the tap-tests are enabled.
It seems that we're not estimating and allocating the shared memory
for rollback-hash tables correctly. I've added a patch to fix the
same.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

Вложения

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Undo worker and transaction rollback
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: pread() and pwrite()